Friday, August 31, 2012

Cambridge Satchel: Pastel Edition


aren't you as excited as I am when you first witnessed this adorable thing? I mean come on.. it's cambridge satchel, first and foremost, and it's combined with pastel color which make it way waaaay more adorable, cuteness overload! I merely can't contain my excitement at its first sight, it's just the perfect bag that I've always fancied, a sweet treat that would brighten up my day in an instant. consisting of 4 alluring colors; duck-egg blue, lemon, lilac and rose pink, this cutie sure will pull out any outfit you wear ;)

duck-egg blue

lemon

lilac

rose pink
so which one you fancy the most? me goes to the duck-egg blue or I'd like to call it as mint color :3 I'm currently in love with this color, it's just have this soothing-effect to my eye, relaxing indeed. yeah anyhow this adorable thing costs big amount of money and... it's out of my budget *sigh*, so I think I'm gonna save some money from now on. I hope it's still last when I have the sufficient cash *fingercrossed* >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment