Sunday, September 2, 2012

Still Adjusting

well the holiday is officialy come to and end. that means I have to leave my hometown, that means I have to leave my bestmates, that means I have to leave my home, that means I have to leave my family. and yeah that means I'm going alone all over again, living on my own again in this cultural city. how do I feel? completely miserable. this goodbye has never been easy for me, I'm terrible at saying goodbye, I never be good at it. I wish I didn't have to go, I wish I could just lock down myself in my house and keep playing with my little brother. but yeah eventually I have to leave and I must leave, I gotta chase my dream. you gotta leave your comfort-zone in order to become success, right? riiight? so I guess this is a necessary farewell, the kind that will do you some establishments. but still I'm not overly fond of this post-holiday syndrome, it's just sad. I'm currently on my climactic sadness here.. which is not bad. because sometimes profound sadness is the first sign of the early stages of healing. well I crossed my finger on this one, I hope I'll get better immediately. I hope I'll get used to this city again, just like the way it used to be before :)

p.s: I have another great friends here so I guess they can help me to get through this asap ><

1 comment: