Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sweet Surprise Birthday Party

Last monday my friend lala was having a birthday and since birthday surprise is a tradition in our 'family', we decided to throw a surprise party for her and this was my idea to make it as a super sweet surprise party. Usually we give surprise to the birthday boy/girl at midnight but this time we want to make it slightly different so we decided to surprise her the day after her birthday. Well without further ado, I'll let the pictures speak, enjoy :)



Number 20 configuration made from 20 candles :)
Red velvet cupcakes for the birthday cake!
We 'kidnapped' the birthday girl straight from her room to the garden,
and we also bind her eyes with scarf to make it more surprise :D
The birthday girl, notice the banner? cute, no? haha
Me with the birthday girl :D
me and my college mate, Devi, made these banners
Us with the birthday girl, balloons everywhere :D
Bonus picture: birthday greeting from my panda family!

It was a fun surprise party, the birthday girl was happy and so did us. I suppose everybody was having a good time coz I definitely had a really good time, I was overwhelmed with joy :D. And yeah this surprise party was a major success :D

4 comments: