Thursday, September 27, 2012

About Falling In Love

falling in love really takes you into the next level of stupidity. I mean when you fall in love you completely lose your mind, you'll be able to do some crazy stuffs that is never exist in the first place. it puts you in a state where your mind cannot work properly, your conscious is literally being scrambled by the touchy-heart-feeling and your brain is totally being distracted by the unstable hormones. you just cannot think straight in this state, no matter how much you begged, no matter how much you pleaded, you just cannot think crystal clear. you are being head over heels, heart over logic, gotta say it's a tad eerie. no I'm not in this state at the moment but I personally think it's kinda stressful. I mean I fell in love once (maybe twice, three times or idk how many times) and yeah I'm not overly fond of this state, I was entirely being someone else, it's uncanny, I always grin whenever I look back to those old foolish time. I'm not saying falling in love is a stupid thing, I'm just saying that it's responsible for making people being stupid. it's not stupid, it could be a wonderful feeling when it's given in the right amount and it could be kinda cute too at certain situation. I mean cmon who can resist a man that's being stupid? that gesture is kinda cute, no? well I say you're not truly falling in love when you're not being stupid, it is just tremendously inevitable :)

2 comments: