Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The New Adorable iPod Touch

have you heard about the new iPod touch? what do you think? me? oh gotta say I'm in major love with it! I instantly went googley eyed at the first sight, I merely can't take my eyes off it like literally ❤ the colors are just super cute, no? well forgot the pastel cambridge satchel thing, I'll save my money for it instead ;) here take a glance at the cutest iPod ever (yet) if you haven't had the chance to witness it, please contain your excitement people :D



do you fancy it as much as I do? what's your favorite color? I fell for the pink one. well if only it comes with mint/tosca/turquoise color I will be gone more ecstatic I suppose hihi. but yeah unfortunately it doesn't come with that color so pink is okay, it's my 2nd favorite color. anyhow apple just launched the new nano iPod too - which comes with tosca color *sigh* - and yeah of course the exaggerated iphone 5 which in my humble opinion isn't too brilliant, it's just the longer version of iphone 4. well aside that.. have a bright and colorful day people, may the joy be with you :)

(all photos are copyright from apple, edited by me)

4 comments: