Saturday, September 8, 2012

Initial Persecution

tadaaa this is my very first assignment on this 5th semester, yes it's still the first week of college and I have to encounter this persecution already. yeah but it's not much and no need of rigorous effort as well, a handy task I suppose. the subject is Architectural Communication Technique, it teaches us how to design a good poster design, from setting the poster layout to selecting the right font.



well at this task, the lecturer wanted us to design an A4 poster about building in Yogyakarta and my choice goes to Borobudur Temple, an exquisite & enormous ancient temple. anyhow since what's important is the layout design, we are allowed to copied texts and images straight to our work, so all of these images and texts are courtesy of website.

ps: I made this with powerpoint coz I have no coreldraw/photoshop yet

No comments:

Post a Comment