Monday, September 24, 2012

Smiley.. Smiley Everywhere..

I couldn't be happier than spending my last weekend at home. yes I was finally home last week and hell yeah I was beyond happy, there's barely a pout in my face, just happy faces along the wa♥. seeing my little brother and my mom even just for the weekend really makes me glad, the feeling is indeed exhilarating, gotta say there's never a dull moment with them :3. well happiness is simple, no? anyhow since I'm still remain super-happy, these cute smiley faces just popped up into my room out of nowhere, and yeah I was startled :p




5 comments:

  1. put a smile and everything is going better :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog, love the pictures, smile always shines the word for better!Would you like to follow each other, will be glad to hear from yolu ;o)
    Olga
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy times :)

    Family and smiley balloons would make anyone smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @olga: done following :)
    @erica: yep smiley balloons are adorable :3

    ReplyDelete