Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Perfect Getaway

at last I have a few days off from the vicious assignments, they finally declared a truce (temporarily sadly). last friday is an ied adha day, a big day for the Muslim, therefore making the weekend one day longer. oh yes I do love long weekend, but well who doesn't? people in a parallel world maybe haha. anyhow on this lovely long weekend, my family gathered here in Yogyakarta (minus my big brother unfortunately) to take a short trip on this super short holiday ☺ and guess what? we went to the beach! woohoo finally I got another chance to witness this impeccable creation ♡♥ damn I've been craving for this since my holiday in Bali, I was beyond excited the moment my mom told me about this plan. well I guess I won't talk much, I'll just leave the pictures here ✌

here's the beautiful beach: be careful of it.. it will literally take your breath away by its charm
the picturesque horizon: where the sky and the ocean meet, creating a relaxing view
the sea shore: place where people releasing the negatives, remain them as happy people
the ocean wave: which sounds can cause you to be chill and calm.. and happy
my little brother being friendly and playful with the ocean ripple
and here's my dad keeping an eye on my little brother whilst enjoying the ocean's breeze
a bendi by the shore: bendi is a vehicle pulled by a horse, I bet the horse love their workplace here :p
pastel color is sure enticing, it even works on this bendi 
yes it is the same bendi as the prev photo, and no I didn't shoot it deliberately haha

it is indeed a perfect getaway ☮♡ I really enjoy every moment of it, big time, no regret at all baby no regret. anyway have a magnificent day people, I hope your weekend is as good as mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment