Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tick Of The Clock


this pretty much sums up my weeks lately and yes it's also the rationale behind the lack of my blog post. I ain't got no time baby, even just for opening the blogger dashboard. every week is like a deadline week, wait.. everyday is a deadline day to be precise. the tasks invade me (or us, the architecturian, to be exact) like the barbarian, they attack us ceaselessly without mercy :' well, what can I say? I say let's just enjoy the process, I know we'll smile at all of our hardworks at the end. shoutout for all architecturians! I know we all can pass through this, keep fighting! :)

p.s: I was bored by the pile of tasks and so I made this to amuse myself

2 comments:

  1. hope you meet your deadlines and still get a little down time ! 2nd year for me and deadlines are forever knocking !

    come visit if you have a moment !
    Ashley x
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha college years are crazy, right? anw goodluck on your deadlines invasion too :)

    ReplyDelete